Who can volunteer?
Volunteers can be an organized group or any individual who wants to be a part of Nafasi.
Examples of groups who have volunteered here are groups such as: high school senior classes, college students collecting data for a class project, social groups & clubs, senior groups, fraternity & sororities, people pursuing a career in health and education and more. We recognize those who volunteer in a variety of ways including awarding community service hours for credits needed.
How can I help?
1. – Volunteer at a school fundraiser.
2. – Help in the front office, answering phones, etc.
3. – Assisting staff behind the scenes.
4. – Preparing for projects, organizing or decorating classrooms
5. – Art, music, movement, books.
6. – Helping at events.
7. – Do you have a special skill?
All volunteers must be 15 years or older and be able to take directions independently from a staff member. There is a staff group that meets several times a month. There are also volunteering opportunities on the weekends for different projects.
For more information send us an e-mail at: email@example.com